Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 Sad Songs Pt1

From morning till now, I’m crackin’ my head to come up with a list of sad, depressing songs that I just love! Dunno why I love these type of songs.. Maybe I am naturally a sad person. Lagipon what’s there to be damn happy about? Sometimes that happy, optimistic, bubbly song just gets on my nerves! Hehe… sometimes je la just like @ the moment coz i'm a lil' melancholic... Here are the 10 songs that I feel like crying when I hear ’em. Actually there are more, like hundreds more, but these that came to mind right away;

1: My Immortal – Evanescence
‘There’s just too much that time cannot erase’
‘I tried so hard to tell myself that you’re gone but though you’re still with me, I feel alone long ago…’

2: My All - Mariah Carey
‘If it’s wrong to love you , Then my heart just won’t let me be right, Cause I’ve drowned in you, And I won’t pull through without you by my side’

3: Foolish Games – Jewel
‘In case you fail to notice, in case you fail to see, this IS my heart, bleeding before you, this is me down on my knees’
‘And these foolish games are tearing me apart. And those thoughtless words are breaking my heart. YOU’re breaking my heart’

4: Uninvited - Alanis Morrisette
‘But you, you’re not allowed. You’re uninvited’

5: Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
‘You never thought of anyone else, you just saw your pain’
‘I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty. Because of you I am afraid’

6: Yesterday - The Beatles
‘Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away. Now it looks as though they’re here to stay’

7: Hurt - Christina Aguilera
‘I'm sorry for blaming you, for everything I just couldn't do. And I've hurt myself by hurting you’

8: Everytime - Britney Spears
‘At night I pray that soon your face will fade away’

9: Without You – Mariah Carey
‘No I can’t forget tomorrow when I think of all my sorrow. When I had you there but then I let you go’

10: Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
‘Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there's only love in the dark. Nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart’

When I have the time maybe I’ll continue with the list and make a new one on most romantic or most soppy or most rockin’ or whatever…

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KakiTangan said...

no suprises by radiohead. sgt sedih.

April 1, 2009 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger cipan said...

dont be...it's there alright but cannot make a list of 11s...cam xbest jek..hehe. but you r definately right. should put radiohead instead of britney...maybe i'm not depressed enaf yesterday..hehe

April 2, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger StingRay said...

cuba rabbani...anak soleh....



tangkap syahdu woooooo.....
meleleh air mata ngan air idung bila aku dengar...

April 2, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger cipan said...

tu lagu melayu...xmasuk list...ia masuk lagu yg menginsafkan..cam lagu 'hidup ini bagai lampu lilin,yang dinyalakan di malam hari..' tu mau meraung keinsafan bile dengar....huhu

April 2, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home