Monday, March 30, 2009

Help!

Very gloomy eh today…seems like the nature knows what I’m feeling thus commiserating with me... very touching…

Been a hectic day so far. As expected, when my exec is away from office, there bound to be issues. This time, material for transmission got line tearing. A perfectionist like AFC won’t accept anything less than perfecto so got to inform them and bear the rage and the curse from Mr. Singa Singapore. Huhu.. What a rotten luck. There was one time, my sweet-pretty exec was brainwashed by this Singa Singapore. He even said that F-word to her… shouting so loud into the phone till me also heard his ranting and raving. Mau xmenangis awek tu… very rude la these fellas from that macam bagus, American and Israelies proxy country. Kang suruh todak langgar lagi sekali kang....Haa...Baru ada akai kot!
Haih….dah la tengah down… works abundant, issues unsolved, shorthanded, arrghhhh… slave-drivers!!!! Now I feel good 'bout those people this company fired starting last Friday… oh yes... people are getting fired because of the recession and it started last Friday… I was hoping to quit but now I’m trapped here till further news form SPA... what a double-rotten luck!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

P’s : Jom makan Chillis… a good meal is what I need to forget my probs for a while..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home