Friday, March 27, 2009

Hari Yang Malang Untuk Cipan Yang Malang...

Yeah...and it's me


Past couple of days had been frenzied. On Wednesday, I came home as fast as I could with the jam and so forth, mencilok di sana, meredah air hujan yang bertakung di sini and I made it home just in time to start my daily jog routine. Parked at my usual spot, killed the engine, looked at the empty seat beside me then like a lightning I saw on my way back, a thought hit me, ‘macam mana nak masuk mangkuk? Kunci ko tinggal kt drawer opis!’


Huwaaa…I just wanna howl like mad @ at moment. Nak patah balik ke office, the road was heavily congested on both direction (cam traffic report lak)..huhu…luckily my neighboring officemate was about to go back, so I asked her help in getting the keys. Still, I missed my joggin’. Fast forward it, I got the keys and went into my room….huwarrrgggh…. water everywhere! The floor was flooded with rain. Somehow, the wind push the windows wide open and the rain poured in. damn! I closed the darn windows the noght before sebab kelkatu bermain-main berterbangan dan merayapi setiap pelusuk bilikku… my clothes rack was @ the windows so all my baju kurung were damp!


Then after cleaning everything, went down and watched TV. Then my phone screamed ‘when I’m feeling low, when it’s rain outside the door….’ Huhu very ironic..macam cipan punyer ringtone! Didn’t recognize the number so I nearly left it unanswered. Somehow tergerak hati nak angkat..

Caller: ‘Cik cipan? Saya dari SPA. Sijil SPM cik tiada dalam rekod kami. Sila fax secepat mungkin sebab perlantikan cik akan terjejas jika gagal kemukakan sijil cik.

Cipan malang: ‘Sijil saya hilang, saya dah sertakan repot polis semasa hari temuduga. Permohonan dapatkan sijil baru memakan masa. Bagaimana ya?’ (ayat mcm cipan sebab terkejut..kol 9 mlm pon org gomen kerja ke???)

Caller: ‘Kami nak mengemaskini. Bila dah dapat sila fax ya’

Cipan malang: ‘Baik baik baik’


Huwaaa… I could’ve killed myself for being soo stupid, so lazy, so unable to get myself out from procrastinating things! Woahh… I just hate myself @ that moment and still hating me now! If only I’ve done the that darn process earlier…If only…huhuu

So yesterday, off I went to Putrajaya and apply for new cert. but I’ve to wait over a month. Just now I called my former school to ask bout my unclaimed cert only to be told by someone who happened to be there by chance that it was holiday in Kedah.. How much dumb can I be!

So just wait and see what will unfold…will it be a failure to get my dream job because I can’t help from being STUPID or some miracle will happen and those people in SPA will overlook the basic indication of carelessness!

Hari yang malang for orang yang malang….

P’s: Lagi malang sebab kat Alamanda ada sales Santa Barbara bags… and I found A gorgeous sling bag! Just the right one for me…. Boleh la buat pengubat hati yang gundah gulana terluka. But as my luck would have it, gaji tak masuk lagi! Huwaaaaaa………

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Insan said...

but my instinct berkata-kata.."cipan nih cam dpt je perlantikan tuh"..ngehngeh..

March 27, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger cipan said...

kalo yer pon...die baru je nak pilih tp tgk2 cipan ni cipan xbertanggungjawab, pemalas...trus cancel..huwaaaa...frust2...ni cam nk mkn eskim je rase

March 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home