Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Showtime Babe!



Today I finally got the strength to go back to my old independent self..hehe..dunno why I changed or when I changed into those pesky, clinging gal. It just made me weak and pathetic. So now it's time to move out and free myself. It's showtime!

So, first thing I’m gonna do is get a new darn hair-cut! Make it short and simple as a mark of the new me. Hail to all the independent gals out there!




I need to make a move. I need to revamp myself. I need to recapture my lost self respect… I need to go somewhere I truly belong. Which is me! I belong to me. I need not push myself harder and further just to gain approval and love from others.. The only person I need to pleasethe only person I can depend on….the only person who truly loves me...is myself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home