Friday, March 27, 2009

Track of Tears

People say I'm the life of the party
Cause I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue

So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
Just look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears
I need you, need you

Outside, I’m masquerading
Inside, my hope is fading
Just a clown, oh yeah since you put me down
My smile is my make-up I wear since my break-up with you


The vid I post this morning…. I love the melody and the lyric. It was brilliant motown music by songwriter Smokey Robinson.


Track of tears... Sad isn’t it? Sometimes people cried silently, inside, only tracks of tears are visible to those who truly care to look closely. If they cried so many times and still nothing change, the hopes faded coz there’s nothing true and solid to hang on to; they’ll finally just slip away from everything…into the oblivion, the nothingness, the emptiness and everything that stands for sad solitude.

Huwaa…kenapakah aku blue?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Insan said...

ujan2 nih mmg best layan bluess~

March 27, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger cipan said...

hujan di luar and di dalam.....

March 27, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home