Friday, March 27, 2009

Just Another Day After All...


Going thru a tough time…alone, sola, akele, sendirian…. Nothing new, so why should I be sad? What to be sad about? Life is meant to be lived on your own. Just another phase of my life, another ordinary day. Nothing bizarre or out of place. Should’ve get used to it already. When everything promised to be wonderful, it’ll turn out to be just the opposite. Just an illusion, make me crave for the sweetness of it, dreaming away how things will change for the better, then snap me out of it. Laughing cruelly at my face and leaving me dumbfounded, wondering how could I fell for that trick again. Oh yeah... Life loves to play tricks on me… I should keep on telling myself times and again so I'd believe it myself that what fails to kill me, makes me stronger! Maybe should I just hope that life gives up on me instead? Perhaps then only I will be free…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home