Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tekanan...tekanan...

Tekanannya hidup hari ni… Cam nak lari jek... Tp ke mana time pocket tgh kering kontang bagaikan musim La Nino walaupun negara dilanda adik pompuannya Nina…

Feels like goin’ to movie tonite. Alone. Sola. Akele. Maybe that way I’ll be calmer. I’ll be able to sort out my life. Maybe I could find a way to the root of the mystery as to why am I being such a shrew these days. *sigh… Hate it when this mood datang balik. Baru je 2 hari lepas I felt like walking on the moon, damn happy as a clam. Seriously happy like I’ve never felt in years! Everything was rosy and sweet and soo right. Then skang or last nite to be exact, suddenly aku rasa cam howling like mad. Buruk laku tol la…

I’m sick. Sick to the core. Some people make me even sicker!

3 Comments:

Blogger KakiTangan said...

sola is japanese word right?

April 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger cipan said...

it's Spanish.

She who is alone *sigh...

April 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger KakiTangan said...

owh. ok.
just remember one of anime i watched before.. the title is Sola. sedeh citenye..

April 28, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home